Designed for all weather conditions, both wet and dry, the Vredestein Fortezza Senso All Weather SuperLite Road Tire provides competitive speed, grip, low rolling resistance and performance — all at an incredibly low weight. 220 TPI casing is extremely light, flexible and fast, plus it gives a comfortable ride. TriComp Technology combines the new AWS compound with a long wearing, low resistance center compound and a softer compound at the sides for maximum cornering grip. Curved Control System helps maintain the tire’s round shape and allows you to take the bends faster, even over wet surfaces.
- Newly developed AWS compound for all weather conditions
- TriComp Technology allows specific rubber compounds to be used in the application for which they’re most suited, resulting in a racing tire with very low rolling resistance and maximum grip in all weather conditions
- 220 TPI casing results in a superlight, flexible competition tire with optimum comfort
- Curve Control System guarantees durability and an exceptional ride quality, even in the corners
- Very tightly woven polyamide layer between the canvas layers for excellent puncture protection
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Tire TPI: 220
Lightweight competition tire for all weather conditions